Forgotten Youth Ministries
The following statements set forth the beliefs of this organization. Any person who desires to become a member of the staff or a volunteer should be in agreement with these beliefs taken from the Holy Bible.
At Forgotten Youth Ministries we believe:
- The Bible is the inspired and authoritative Word of God. It is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice. 2 Timothy 3:16, 17
- There is one true God who exists eternally and is revealed in the Bible as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 3:16, 17
- Man was created in the image of God, he sinned, and thereby incurred for himself, and the whole human race, physical and spiritual death. Genesis 1:27; Romans 5:12
- Jesus Christ, who was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, died on the cross for man’s sins and by grace, through his shed blood, provides salvation for all who believe in him.
- Matthew 1:18; Romans 6:23; Ephesians 1:17; Ephesians 2:8
- Christ rose from the dead and ascended into heaven where he is now the believer’s High Priest and Advocate. 1 Corinthians 15:3, 4; Hebrews 8:1
- An individual becomes a Child of God by accepting, through faith, Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior and Lord. John 1:2
- It is every believer’s mission to witness and disciple for Christ. Matthew 28:19, 20
- The Christian life is separated unto God, conforming to the teachings of Jesus Christ and the apostle’s doctrine. Romans 12:1, 2 ; Acts 2:42; Matthew 7:29
Transforming The Lives of Juvenile Offenders by Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ